Our Coronavirus Response
Beginning in March and until further notice
Last modified March 31, 2020
No Public Meetings for Now: Worship with Us Online
The situation with the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be very fluid, with information changing daily, and we want to keep abreast of and follow the latest recommendations to keep everyone safe. We will continue to monitor the current recommendations day by day.
For now, all in-person events at our church building are cancelled until otherwise notified.
Fortunately, there are other ways that we can interact with each other and minister to one another in the meantime.
Sunday Morning Worship Will Stream LIVE on YouTube
There will be no Life Group meetings on Sunday at our building. Life Group leaders and members are encouraged to reach out to one another in whatever ways are available.
We will stream our Sunday Morning 11 a.m. Worship on YouTube.
To watch it on your computer is fairly simple.
- Click HERE to go to our church channel.
- About 10:45 a.m., we will go "live," so one of the videos listed should say, "LIVE." (You may need to refresh the screen if you get on before we go "live.")
- Click or double click on the LIVE video to watch it.
If something doesn't work as expected, click on the "Live Streaming" Menu item above for more information.
Wednesday Mid-week Worship Moves Online
For our Wednesday night service of Bible study and prayer, we are using an online meeting tool called Zoom. This tool lets everyone share prayer requests just as if we were in the same room together. You can use either your computer or your smart phone, but you will need to take a few minutes to set it up, though it is as simple for most people as you could hope for.
(Of course, there will be no TeamKID or choir or other meetings at our facility.)
Call Us if You Need Ministry or Assistance
During this time when we are asked to remain separate, you may feel that you cannot reach out to others. But you can! We are your church, and we are here for you. Whether it is me, deacons, Life Group leaders or members, or others, we are available for you in this crisis for your needs.
Call us! Here are some numbers you can try:
- Church office: (904) 829-3476
- Pastor's answering machine at home: 904-827-7644 (Leave a message!)
- Hopefully, you may know the number of your deacon, who will be glad to help you in whatever way possible
- Call your Life Group leader
- Email me or a staff member by clicking on "About ACBC" and then "Our Staff" from the Menu above
Recheck this page for updates.
If you cannot get by the building, you have the option of giving your tithes and offerings online while we cannot meet. You can access that by clicking "Online Giving" from the Menu above.
Let's keep each other in prayer!